My word to you today is from Psalm 121:5-8.
“I myself will watch over you, I am always at your side to shelter you safely in My presence. I am protecting you from all danger both day and night. I will keep you from every form of evil or calamity as I continually watch over you.
You will be guarded by Me, your God and Father. You will be safe when you leave home and you will return home safely. I will protect you now, and I’ll protect you forevermore.”
This is what I am faithful to do– My “to do list” concerning you. Now say, what I have said about your safety and destroy any strongholds of fear that darken your soul.
- My God will watch over me.
- God will always be with me.
- He will shelter me from the heat of this world.
- He will protect me from all danger, day or night.
- My God will keep me from Satan-driven calamities.
- God will guard me Himself. I will be safe at home and when I go out.
- My Heavenly Father will protect me now and forever!
Meditate and receive into your heart:
2 Thessalonians 3:3 NLT But the Lord is faithful; he will strengthen you and guard you from the evil one.
Hebrews 10:23 TPT So now wrap your heart tightly around the hope that lives within us, knowing that God always keeps his promises!